MbH Bluetooth Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Medical Grade
- Bluetooth communication
- Measure SpO2 (Oxygen saturation) and pulse rate
- Medical Grade Accuracy
- PI (Perfusion Index) Indicator
- Visual alarm when SpO2 <85%
- Soft rubber finger holder
- Auto power off
- Large LCD backlight
- Screen rotation
- Free Mobile Health APP available
- 1 year warranty
1. Two modes, Four parameters and quick result:
Spot Check/ Continuous monitoring your SpO2, heart rate, PI (perfusion index) and pulse strength in 10 seconds.
2. Trusted medical grade accuracy:
Accuracy (SpO2) +- 2% for range 80~100%
Accuracy (Heart Rate) +- 1 bpm or +- 1% (whichever is greater)
All data backed up by the clinical study.
3. High priority visual alarm:
Normal: backlight in white; <85% Backlight blinks red.
4. Free Mobile Health App and report:
Real time vital data automatically log results to your phone. App compatible with iOS and Android system. Free Trend Analysis Report can be shared in CSV via email with your doctor or caregiver from your smartphone or tablet.
5. Durable for tracking:
8 hours continuous measurement time with only 2 AAA alkaline batteries.
6. Sport & Health Enthusiasts & Medical Professionals:
Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators, medical professionals, healthcare providers or anyone interested in monitoring their SpO2 level and pulse rate.
7. Multi-purpose: Can be used to help manage COPD, Asthma, Pneumonia, Anaemia, Congenial heart defects and detect happy hypoxia.
*You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise when you remain stationary.
*For the Telehealth developers, we have SDK and protocol available.
|Part No.||TD-8255A (No Data Transmission) / TD-8255B (Bluetooth)|
|Dimension||63 (L) x 35 (W) x 32 (H) mm|
|Weight||40g (without battery)|
|Heart Rate Range||30 ~ 250 beats per minutes (bpm)|
|SpO2 Range||0% ~ 100%|
|Accuracy (SpO2)||80 ~ 100%, ±2%; 70 ~ 79%, ± 3%; others are undefined|
|Method||Dual wavelength LED|
|Perfusion Index||5-bar indicator|
|Accuracy (Heart rate)||±1 bpm or ±1% whichever is greater|
|Power Source||2 x AAA|
|Time to power saving||15 seconds after removing finger|
|Operating Temperature||10ºC ~ 40ºC|
|Net Weight per Carton||11.2kgs|
|Unit per Carton||80|
|Gross Weight per Carton||14.4 kg|
|Carton Size||52.6 (L) x 43.1 (W) x 32 (H) cm|